Tuesday, May 13, 2008

PROM


So I had a job as a driver....
I drove Kyle and his girlfriend Kayla to Harrison High School Prom. Yes that's right, prom! (and Kyle has a girlfriend)
I managed to borrow a 1958 Jaguar MK IX from a friend at work. It made for a very elegant evening and turned quite a few heads even when there was a car show in Harrison.
I am very proud of Kyle and how he has grown up and it was quite an honor for me to be able to do this for him. Kayla is a very sweet, beautiful girl and Kyle seems quite smitten.

I am still smiling.

2 comments:

Number Three of Eight said...

No way!

I'm looking at those pictures and wondering who are these people and what are they doing on our blog.

I was thrown off by the slick duds and grown up young man. Very nice. You both clean up very nicely. Sweet ride too.

Margaret

Beth & Jim's Kid #7 said...

So did the Jag turn into a pumpkin at midnight? Perhaps a 1992 Honda Odyssey? :p