Monday, January 26, 2009

Chris got a new Bike

I never got Chris a bike when he was a kid. I got him one this year at last. I posted this on his behalf...cuz I think it's great and I don't think he was planning to post! I'm glad he didn't wait until spring to get it. His comments are from the 2 days of pleasant weather we had recently. The good weather is a memory at the moment.



Chris said Milla was jealous but I think she could love it in the right setting.

Chris says:
Took awhile with all the bad weather, but last weekend I was finally able to do some test rides. Yesterday I picked it up, and today I got home a little early to take my first ride. Glad I did cuz the weather today was amazing, relatively speaking. Sounds like tomorrow won't be so good. Thanks so much!!! Can't tell you how excited I've been about getting it. (of course adam has been as well.) It's already custom, I had jim's change out the triple crankset for a double. Tuesday, I should be getting my trainer in the mail so I can still get use of it the rest of the winter.

: ) chris

1 comment:

Westside News said...

Looks good. Hope we can ride together some this year. Ever consider riding to reunion?