Sunday, February 24, 2008

Visit from Jay's crew


Jay, Michelle, and crew came to Mapleleaf for dinner last week. We had a lot of fun and a great visit. As usual, Sara didn't want to have her picture taken (at least by me). I think she's just messing with me. Our family is so big...I think I like these smaller family dinner parties...it gives me a chance to catch up and visit more on a one on one. The girls had their jammies on when they left. It was late for them, dad said they were asleep before they got home (2-3 miles?).

7 comments:

payhay said...

If you look at the picture, Sara is see no evil, Grace is speak no evil and Kyle is a teen-ager and he's heard it all.

rednk-n-eurp said...

everyone looks full and satisfied. ;)

Anonymous said...

what a cute family : )
thanks for having us margaret - it was fun & delicious. michelle

Number Three of Eight said...

It was a LOT of fun.

see no evil, speak no evil...heard it all.
I love it. Yeah but at my age, I have to say i've heard more than kyle. I'm sure he has a different perspective. I'm confident he has heard different stuff.

Number Three of Eight said...

Like your snap payhay!

payhay said...

I like anonymity

Anonymous said...

Great picture!!
Monika