Monday, June 9, 2008

My First Post







Hi all! I wanted to post too! There's a ton happening in my life lately. But here is something really exciting I wanted to share with everyone! My sorority is Greek Week Champs. We took first place in Lip Synch, Dodgeball, and several other events. We are also a close second in a few other events. Our t-shirts are sweet! They make us look like tough rumbling people. Here are a few pictures!

The front of our shirts say. Greek Week 2008 You think it... The back say TEM the other Fraternity!
More fun stuff will follow soon!
Peace and Love,
Anne


3 comments:

Triple E said...

Wow! So I guess every college does Greek Week. You're right, the shirts ARE sweet!

Number Three of Eight said...

I thought Greek Week was in the fall when folks were pledging. What do I know. College was a few years ago for me.

Congratulations on your graduation!

Annie said...

Oh no. Greek week happens after pledging, in the Spring. This way new members can participate. The fall has homecoming, in which we do the parade and float stuff. Pledging is in the heart of winter, traditionally. However, we do take pledge classes in the Spring occasionally (about evey 3-5 years).