Saturday, July 5, 2008

Job Update

Hi Family,
I know many of you have been anticipating my future status on jobs and whatnot. I appreciate your support behind me every step of the way and your interest.
Well my trip to NC was very fruitful and properous. It went a little something like this...
I had to go to Human Resources first to get a map and speak with some people about my pay and packages and benefits etc. So I had my suit jacket in the backseat so it wouldn't wrinkle. I get there and of course I lock my keys in my car!!! I died a little on the inside but immediately asked the stranger next to me. She got AAA on the phone right away and the HR rep. came out and stood w/ me telling my not to worry and my interview schedule can be botched so I can get to all of the schools (5). W/in 30mins. help arrived in the form of 3 service gentlemen.
Then I began my adventure I went to my 1st school which was great they said if you want to work here call me and we'll set it up. The 2nd school was the same story, but it was for 4th grade and that's not really my forte.
The last 2 schools I really enjoyed and they said they would call me. So right now I'm waiting to hear from them. If I don't hear from them I will take the 1st school. So I HAVE A JOB! Just don't know which school and that stuff. Which is scarry.
The next day my dad and I went apartment shopping. I fell in love w/ the very 1st apartment I looked at! It is 1 bdrm. 3rd story w/ a balcony overlooking a beautiful lake. The complex has a swiming pool and fitness room. We took pics but they aren't loaded to my comp yet.
More news to come and I hope to see all of you tomorrow for the photo shoot!
Peace and Love,
Anne

1 comment:

Number Three of Eight said...

Congratulations Annie! I am happy to have a new destination in the family. Are we coming to your house for Thanksgiving?

Margaret