Friday, August 17, 2007

My Job



So some of you may know what I do and some of you may not. Either way it is a lot of fun and sometimes a lot of work but almost always a spectacular result.




This is my upper office.





Our latest set was put up and lit in one week. By one week I mean that it was done by the next weekend. It actually took 4 twelve hour days and one fifteen hour day plus a small army of awesome volunteers.


It seems a shame that it will only last for 4 weeks before we tear it down and do another one.

2 comments:

rednk-n-eurp said...

Ahh... It's payhay. The author din't attribute themselves so I was guessing. I was thinking Dean in a Bloomington production of something. Good pics. Ever drop a sandbag on anybody?

payhay said...

haven't yet, but I have thought about it.
Usually if you drop something, it is something you need so you have to walk down 3 flights of steps to get it and then go back up. Pant, pant, pant.