Friday, March 28, 2008

IKEA


You can't miss it when you head up i-75...big as life. They opened about 10 days ago and since I was off work today, I decided to venture into the fray. It was busy! I was standing in the check-out line after 3 hours of browsing and a little girl behind me said "why is everything here Swedish?" I just smiled.

I didn't try the cafeteria or check out the childrens play room. I just shopped. I came a way with a catalogue and ideas and some future purchases to consider. I see some much needed closets and library shelves for this old house in my future. I only picked up a couple little things today. It should be high on anyone's list if you are looking to remodel or get new furnishings or improve your surroundings. Oh...and to mom and dad, they have 49 cent tiny stuffed toys for well-behaved children.

Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, IKEA in Cincinnati!!! Go Sweden!
Monika