Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Akron

This is us at New Year's we don't have anything more recent. Recent ones will be posted at a later date.


I moved to Akron, well a suburb of Akron 4 weeks ago. I live with my boyfriend, please no comments. He bought a house and we moved into it a week and a half ago. We are pretty well settled in, only a couple of more boxes to unpack. I work at a large hospital in their critical care lab. Right now I am training but once I am done, I will be working third shift again. Hopefully, a day shift job will open up at some point and I can be awake during normal hours. The job is going well. It's basically the same thing that I was doing in Columbus with a few differences.



3 comments:

rednk-n-eurp said...

Welcome aboard Mary. Hope things go well for you up in Akron. Do you guys have a snowblower yet?

John

Number Three of Eight said...

Hi Mary. What a nice looking couple you make. Looking forward to meeting Mike.
Margaret

Anonymous said...

I am glad things are going well in Akron! Good to hear from you.
Monika