Wednesday, July 4, 2007

only in sweden file

So we move to Sweden and get a taste for pizza. I'm open to new foods but altering something as basic as pizza is just not right. It's not the same here. The crust is always thin and it's got little to do with Italy and you don't get to choose the toppings, only the 'type' of pizza you want. If you don't like those toppings you pick something off. I knew this pizza was close to something back home but had egg involved with it somehow. I wasn't expecting this. Turned out not to be too bad once you got past the breakfast feeling.

3 comments:

payhay said...

see what happens when the sweedish chef puppet coopks for you!

Number Three of Eight said...

So do you draw straws to see who gets the egg?
Margaret

Beth & Jim's Kid #7 said...

Ha. I thought of the Swedish chef too after I posted.

Sam wanted the egg too, almost more than I did. No worries though, it had enough bacon to compensate for any deficiencies.