Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Scavenger Hunt - Reunion 2007





The Teams: Green, Yellow, Blue, Red.

What a blast. Everyone participated...adults, kids. Each team was designed to include representation from all age groups.

Thank you Terri !!!!! Thank you Aunt Gene for the team bags and major assistance in the project!!! It was terrific. Here's a little advance notice...Terri is already planning for 2009....something along the lines of a human chess board (jump in with ideas and volunteering).

The age groups for the 2007 scavenger hunt only had an upper limit (high school). Toddlers were welcome but in the end many declined participation. There were prizes for everyone! It was a lot of fun. I was at a remote station and I didn't get to see the balloon toss, or the egg passing. Hopefully, someone else will post photos of that.

My station was:
How did Jim and Beth meet?
What did Sam and Jim have in common?
How did Jim and Beth call the kids to dinner?

Can any of you answer those?

Margaret

2 comments:

rednk-n-eurp said...

Great pics of the reunion. It's a good test, but I can't remember many of the Gen 4 kids' names. I can assign families, almost. Oh Vanna...

Number Three of Eight said...

So that's how it is. You've forgotten us already. Just kidding. Everyone knows I have a cheat sheet to help get me through the weekend.